• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Tom Nook

PDWD4MO.jpg

Lol

Ithil

I hope Seth takes the heat in the match and not Finn because otherwise

COME ON DEMON KANG
MAKE THE TAG DEMON KANG
DEMON KANG COME ON COME ON DEMON KANG

Vestal

please someone link me to the rumor where AJ is moving to RAW, I wana see those receipts

In theory it would be pretty good to have him and Balor going back and forth with Gallows and Anderson in the middle of that mess, or maybe just recreate the Bullet Club with all 4.

cordy

Banned
Yep Nakamura's going to SD and Styles is going to Raw.

Yall ain't getting that "omg we want them on the same brand to have a match this is gonna be great" thing yet. You gotta wait a bit. People want it but you know how this company works. They ain't gonna do what you want.

Ithil

Maybe it will happen, but I'm pretty that AJ to RAW rumor was literally just a random person's speculation that someone repeated as a rumor and then someone else posted as a fact and here we are.

Finn did look conflicted. Like "I'm doing this because I feel like I have to". I don't think they'll ignore the story between he and Seth.
I'd be ok with him beating up Seth...But I don't want any more matches between the two. Hopefully the shakeup fixes that.
I hope Seth takes the heat in the match and not Finn because otherwise

COME ON DEMON KANG
MAKE THE TAG DEMON KANG
DEMON KANG COME ON COME ON DEMON KANG
dgCUJik.gif

You have to commit to the stan.
Lol. It can be tough...especially these days.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
In theory it would be pretty good to have him and Balor going back and forth with Gallows and Anderson in the middle of that mess, or maybe just recreate the Bullet Club with all 4.

In theory it would be a good idea to have bullet club go to smack down and have AJ and the bullet vclub beat down on Nak, then to one day maybe have Omega come in and do what they did in NJPW to Styles.....

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So, like expected, Nakamura on SD.

Can we please cut the "VINCE WANTS EVERYONE ON RAW" shit out now?

Didn't he do that in the original brand split though?

Also, it may be too soon to start cashing checks until they do this superstar shake up or whatever it is next week.

yuraya

Crowd was chanting Finn during the Lesnar segment. Real shitty of them to not let Finn come out at that time. No one wants the Roman Strowman bs they are gonna do.

Yep Nakamura's going to SD and Styles is going to Raw.

Yall ain't getting that "omg we want them on the same brand to have a match this is gonna be great" thing yet. You gotta wait a bit. People want it but you know how this company works. They ain't gonna do what you want.
Survivor Series dual-brand clash? Or another mid-season shake-up?

Paracelsus

Oh hey guys I was champion then I lost the title because of the guy I'm teaming up with. I guess I'll join the other two bad guys making me one name in a bunch and a midcarder for life,
when I should just hit them all with a chair and ask for my title shot.

Top Bottom