• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Bronx-Man

Banned
That's why it'll take some time. Curt was dead on arrival, the 10 chant will last Tye for a while but he has literally nothing else going for him.

I can't think of any wrestler who was over JUST because of their chant that stayed over for a long time.
H1Ng4ER.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The GAF salt is overfloweth.

Tye is more over than your fav

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is a new record for GAF turning on a wrestler on the main roster

Wagram

Not the most impactful debut for Tye, but he's on the main roster now. I'll take it.

Smackdown feels like it's missing in the booking tonight. Feels off.

There's no way Andrade weighs less than 205. Dude's gotta be 230 at the very least.

No way. Guy has a small build. He's not short, but he's not huge.

Yeah, as signatures. That's Tye's finisher. It'd be like someone using Orton's backbreaker as a finisher.

I mean, Ziggler used a superkick for a while as a finish (and that's when he was getting pushed) and that didn't stop anyone from doing it as just a spot.

Top Bottom