• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Krixeus

x97js496lnpx.gif

"So, friend of the Gronk, what was it like for you and the Gronk to win"

"Well you know, I've seen the Gronk win"

"Great, what did you and Gronk do"

"Maaaaaan how bout Andre"

Some Nobody

Lol, I popped in to see what GAF thought of my man Tye Dillinger and as usual GAF disappoints.

Tye's a great character. Though he was better when he was a heel--dude used to give out cards rating the guy announcers that interviewed him and wrestlers he'd fight.

He's not a bad wrestler either, though that's not nearly as important as not being trash at building up stories outside the ring.

Fuck. I wasn't live and my two-year old accidentally hit the remote as I was fastforwarding through the commercials after the Naomi match. Missed Tye? I like his intro and mannerisms.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
The cynicism over Tye is insane in here lol. Tye is awesome, has tons of charisma, decent moves and a cool chant. What more do you need? I also really like that he started out as a real arrogant "I am the perfect 10 and beats everybody", to then loosing and loosing and kinda keeping the gimmick but more like a miserable guy who used to believe he was the perfect 10 - but knows that he isnt really anymore and never really was. This guy can do the Sami Zayn/Daniel Bryan-fairytale better than anybody on the roster right now imo.

Aiii

So not worth it
Lol, I popped in to see what GAF thought of my man Tye Dillinger and as usual GAF disappoints.

Tye's a great character. Though he was better when he was a heel--dude used to give out cards rating the guy announcers that interviewed him and wrestlers he'd fight.

He's not a bad wrestler either, though that's not nearly as important as not being trash at building up stories outside the ring.

Define Tye's current gimmick without using the word ten, if you would.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
220+ iirc. No way they waste him on 205. No way at all.

Nak is bigger than people think.

People thinking Nakamura is going to be on 205 is legit hilarious.

Dude is like 6'1", 220.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nakamura gets held back for the "Superstar Shakeup."

Top Bottom