• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

J-Rzez

Not the entry into main roster he deserves. Sorry. I'm happy to see him but it made no damn sense. Come out, receive pop, leave, wait until next week? Wtf is that?

At least get a Damn match...

I'm guessing this was a "don't change to prison break" moment? My cable box instantly switched to it because of the overlap with the Mick recording (can only record two max but you have to be watching one).

It should have the been the more instant default intro.

If we was coming in to lay out Miz with a move, that would work better, but this was more about the prolonged exposure of the Nakamura experience. His entrance is a huge part of his WWE identity.

Keeping Nak away from mics is the best decision the can take. Literally, best opening he could've have.

So pumped. Please don't take AJ away :(

Ithil

is his English okay?

He speaks English well, far more fluently than Asuka, but he has a really thick accent and a lisp so it can be hard to understand what he's saying sometimes. His very unique persona can make it fine though, when he goes with wacky deliveries of lines.

Not the entry into main roster he deserves. Sorry. I'm happy to see him but it made no damn sense. Come out, receive pop, leave, wait until next week? Wtf is that?

I'm pretty sure that was as good of an introduction as he could have gotten. Cool as shit entrance. Crowd going absolutely insane. Bow, and leave.

I'd Google him.

What'd you expect him to do? Made no sense for Miz to stick around and get his head kicked in.

cordy

Banned
raw

Top Bottom