• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

If we was coming in to lay out Miz with a move, that would work better, but this was more about the prolonged exposure of the Nakamura experience. His entrance is a huge part of his WWE identity.
Believe me, I know.

But just as we were all sold on him in his debut, it would have worked here too. Though you have a point in the making him seem important point. Now I'm torn. I was just selling this guy to a non-nxt-er at work and told him to just wait until he hears the music. It was a bit drowned out by out of tune strings. Oh well, still excited by the fact that he's here.

ec5a75db61.png

3cecf1c72b.png

Then why did they set up more Braun vs Roman matches on RAW?

I think they'll have one more match at Payback (because Lesnar isn't wrestling there), and it will happen because "oh, it was booked before we made the trade".

I just don't see Lesnar and Roman on the same brand for a year and avoiding each other until WM 34 (when the match is supposed to happen).

broz0rs

I get the feeling this shake-up stuff is just a limited one for one trade of wrestlers. since we can't have too much of good things as fans, I get the feeling AJ is going to get traded to RAW depriving us of AJ vs Shinsuke.

Sasha gonna take another L to Charlotte when Charlotte goes to SD next week. Taking an L in the ring, an L when it comes to anime and now an L when it comes to brand changes.

Tagyhag

It's amazing how much of a bitch Corbin became from Elimination Chamber to now.

Wonder if he pissed anyone off backstage.

Nak's a face. If he goes against Reigns any time soon, it means that Reigns has turned heel. So no, I don't expect that they'll pit them against each other in the near future.

Ithil

Funnily enough Nakamura was possibly the only person in WWE that the Universal title might have actually looked good on. It's his colour.

Anth0ny

i hope the entire talking smack this week is just bryan gushing over nakamura

and then they play said gushing on smackdown next week

Ithil

i hope the entire talking smack this week is just bryan gushing over nakamura

and then they play said gushing on smackdown next week

I just remembered this means Nakamura will be on Talking Smack with Bryan, that's gonna be something.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Where was all this wrestling on the preshow Sunday?

Bryan is going to go nuts over Nakamura.

Bet he's so excited to work with him, even if not in the ring. Pretty sure he's Bryan's favorite wrestler right now.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I think they'll have one more match at Payback (because Lesnar isn't wrestling there), and it will happen because "oh, it was booked before we made the trade".

I just don't see Lesnar and Roman on the same brand for a year and avoiding each other until WM 34 (when the match is supposed to happen).

That makes sense. I was trying to figure out why they'd move Roman to SD but thats a good a reason as any. Maybe they can figure out what to do with him since Vince is more hands off on SD anyway.

Top Bottom