• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

In case you missed it Fortune​ Dream 4 was announced

C8rCgQYXYAAiEev.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Looks pretty disappointing, tbh

Dragon Gate guys work weird with non-DG guys
Takayama & Ishikawa is amazing but their opponents? Who gives a flip
Nomura sucks

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I hate how on repeat viewings its so blatant when they are setting up ladder spots in those hardy / E&C / Dudleyz matches. I think its TLC2 where Bubba looks outside like 3 times while adjusting the ladder :/

Still great matches tho.

edit: or actually its TLC 1 because that wrestlemania match wasnt technically a TLC match was it, it was just a ladder match,

Zach

I hate how on repeat viewings its so blatant when they are setting up ladder spots in those hardy / E&C / Dudleyz matches. I think its TLC2 where Bubba looks outside like 3 times while adjusting the ladder :/

Still great matches tho.
Diminishing returns after the Terri Invitational ladder match, in my opinion. Just got more and more contrived.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
good lord at Jeff destroying his knees on a missed 450 splash on a ladder ;_;

(watching that Wrestlemania 2000 triangle match)

Rhaknar

k.gif

actually prefer this spot to the one they did in TLC months later, this one just looks perfect.

Rhaknar

was it the Raw after Wrestlemania 2000 where all 3 teams got a standing ovation?

I'm sad, I'm going to miss my original SDL roster. Everyone doubted us at first but every week we were the most see television show. We did the better house business. The little engine that could, we did it all. 👏👏👏

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Yep, I still think that whole singing heel gimmick could have been worked on into something real good but then he got stuck in that tag team.

He can drop weight, go to 205 Live. He can grow out his beard and follow the buzzards. He could "team up" with Alexa Bliss, since I believe both would feed off one another for heat. Solo wise, he needs a lot of time to get back in the groove. He is likely jobber material for awhile.

Rhaknar

hmm no standing O at the Raw after that mania... was it after the rumble, when the hardyz and the dudleyz had the table match? or am I just imagining things?

Not gonna link the OP's tweet for numerous reasons but basically Zayn posted something sympathetic about the Syria crisis and someone (obviously a Trump supporter) was awful in response

Owens responded with "You're gross" and this
https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/849815578889957376

@FightOwensFight
I try not to touch on politics but let's be clear: Regardless of your views, if you feel nothing for innocent kids suffering, you're evil.

I like Kevin Owens

Rhaknar

wait what? The Hardyz were in the Brood? o_O

edit: youre right Blue it is the Raw after No Mercy 99. Also, lol at Edge going "guys im shooting here"

SHOOT

Not gonna link the OP's tweet for numerous reasons but basically Zayn posted something sympathetic about the Syria crisis and someone (obviously a Trump supporter) was awful in response

Owens responded with "You're gross" and this
https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/849815578889957376

@FightOwensFight
I try not to touch on politics but let's be clear: Regardless of your views, if you feel nothing for innocent kids suffering, you're evil.

I like Kevin Owens
KO and Sami are good people.

Top Bottom