• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Dthomp

Revival dead on arrival.

Typical Raw booking of tag teams, since in general Vince doesn't care about Tag Teams. I mean we are in their 2nd week and we get them and New Day AGAIN already, give time for a feud to grow. Also, when was the last time a team feuded with the New Day and came out better in the end?

cordy

Banned
RIP SDL Class of '17.

pj7ICn9.jpg

fist-pump.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How many New Day members do the Revival need to put in the hospital before these overrated spot monkeys get benched?

Dthomp

Here's hoping the SD writing team gets dealt along with MIz, Dean and AJ and we'll be fine. However these guys and the shit Raw team is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Tagyhag

The problem is that Miz and Ambrose really had become two of the cornerstones of Smackdown.

If the rumors are true and they lose AJ as well, I really don't see who SD could get that would justify it. With Cena out, the entire foundation of the show is gone.

I think that's the whole point. Vince wants RAW to be the top show no matter what. He'd rather sink SD than ever let it beat RAW.

Top Bottom