• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

boom
Vf_KAOzv.gif

am I the only one who thinks Maryse is a better looking Nikki Bella than Nikki Bella?

also more entertaining too...

anyways...damn shame whats happening to smackdown.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Smackdowns ratings continue to climb while RAW is in freefall.

Vince's answer isn't to try and fix RAW's problems, no no, it's to bury Smackdown.

yep you think as a business owner you would want bothe brands to flourish and fix raws problems itself

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
wait so that means one must assume that smackdown will get the US title, because that means then it only had tag team, womens and wwe championship right?

cordy

Banned
I mean for fucks sake Dean Ambrose was Daniel Bryan's number one draft pick, why would he be so willing to give him away?

The way I take Bryan's whole thing since the draft is that he's a bad business man. I also take it as Shane (while being a good business man) is stupid. Bryan didn't get all the draft picks he wanted (Raw won that apparently) and Shane's getting his ass beaten by his own people.

SDL just has bad businessmen running it apparently even though they're nice people.

ReiGun

The problem is that Miz and Ambrose really had become two of the cornerstones of Smackdown.

If the rumors are true and they lose AJ as well, I really don't see who SD could get that would justify it. With Cena out, the entire foundation of the show is gone.

cordy

Banned
He was WWE Champion then...Also this has to do with house show draws btw. Ambrose lead SD house shows pulled more people than Roman Reigns RAW lead house shows. We can't have that now can we?

That and...

Ambrose has faced damn near everyone he can face on SDL besides Wyatt. He needs new opponents. On Raw there's more people for him to chase, more feuds for him to enter, a potential heel turn, Ambrose entering the Universal title scene but...most importantly...

A future Reigns match. I actually expect Ambrose to go heel just to feud with Reigns. Who else is he gonna face with his accolades? Reigns has damn near wiped everyone out in the title feud but Ambrose actually beat him.

Bronx-Man

Banned

ngower

With KO v Jericho set for Payback, the rumors of KO going over to SDL don't make much sense unless they hold an (a) inter-brand match or (b) Jericho goes over as well. Jericho would make sense to help build up some of their callups (he's great "enhancement talent" for lack of a better term). Jericho v Nakamura after Payback would be an excellent start to Nakamura's main roster run.

gaiadyne

The problem is that Miz and Ambrose really had become two of the cornerstones of Smackdown.

If the rumors are true and they lose AJ as well, I really don't see who SD could get that would justify it. With Cena out, the entire foundation of the show is gone.

Maybe a Seth Rollins would be worth it but it really feels like their gutting the best of Smackdown especially if we get people like Sami Zayn in exchange

Top Bottom