• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

SD to Raw so far:
Crews
Miz
Ambrose
Hawkins.
mayweatherltoss-gif.6318

If WWE is smart roman comes out and cuts the same promo he did last week but of course WWE will screw it up when roman now has the potential to be the biggest heel in a very long time.

Dthomp

Ah yes RAW needed more jobbers to help fill those 3 hours. Good job Vince.

Between the last two segments how does Vince not understand why people don't enjoy Raw anymore? That Neville promo went WAY to long, and then we get time that could have been an actual match used to bring over a jobber and have Big Show knock him out. Quick, tweet everybody about all this epic action they are missing

Wagram

I don't really like how they're doing this shakeup. It leaves more emphasis on Smackdown for surprises. They're making it clear that people who are appearing on Raw tonight can be on Smackdown tomorrow.

cordy

Banned
They gotta send Ambrose, Miz and probably Corbin to Raw to help get Reigns over. That's the damn truth as sad as it is.

Damn. Losing niggas just to help another nigga.

Legit forgot Apollo Crews existed before tonight.

I'm not gonna lie. A part of me is sad that Crews and the SD team couldn't figure out a proper character for him. He's got the in-ring talent, but if they couldn't figure out how to make him work on SD, he's gonna be completely dead on RAW.

Oh well. Can't all win I guess.

Dthomp

If they gut SD entirely I'll save 2 hours a week.

This is my thought sadly, without Miz and likely AJ the only thing that could make it better is sending Roman there so I don't see him again for a long time and I can have Tuesdays to myself

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The beginning of Austin Aries' theme sounds like something out of a video game but I can't place it

Tagyhag

I'm not gonna lie. A part of me is sad that Crews and the SD team couldn't figure out a proper character for him. He's got the in-ring talent, but if they couldn't figure out how to make him work on SD, he's gonna be completely dead on RAW.

The ONLY silver lining is that he's closer to Tozawa.

cordy

Banned
Hmm...

So SDL gets some of it's most important guys sent to Raw and along with that, TJP seems to be turning heel. Idk where it was said that they have different writing teams but last I heard Vince still approves it all like the old days. Won't surprise me if this falls in line.

Rimfya

Banned
The hell does Raw need with Miz and Ambrose? They've got so much good talent already and yet waste time on Show vs Hawkins.

He has the charisma of a wet paper bag. Like Enzo says, "You can't teach that".

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Remember the two week period when people actually liked TJ Perkins?

Top Bottom