• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

The crowd obviously disagrees (as do I). The reasons (re: why they hate Roman) are irrelevant. The crowd is harshly chanting against a guy they don't like. It's the same thing.

You made the reasons why we hate Roman relevant when you used him in your comparison, but whatever. I don't really care that much for TJP.

Who hasn't beaten HHH at this rate? Minus Sting of course.

You ain't anything special.

Yeah he's going probably with this promo.

Edit: Okay, maybe he isn't going.

cpuNvpO.gif

Thanks Seth

You made the reasons why we hate Roman relevant when you used him in your comparison, but whatever. I don't really care that much for TJP.

I don't like him because he's being shoved down our throats vs I don't like him because his gimmick is obnoxious garbage. Not sure I see a difference. The point is that nobody worries about people being mean to Roman or him taking it personally, so I'm not sure why anyone should afford that same thing to TJ just because he has indie cred.

He showed the most interesting thing about that match just now. We didn't need a promo to let us know he's going to Smackdown. I need for someone to come out and beat him up.

Fitts

Shit Miz is leaving? Good riddance to Ambrose, though.

Wait... isn't Ambrose IC champ? Does that mean KO is going to SD? :D

cordy

Banned
Basically...

If Rollins gets sent to SDL he'd be looked at as a bitch. Wow, would they really do that for a major babyface? Yep, they would.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Bout time an authority figure showed up on this shitshow.

Top Bottom