• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

ReiGun

So, I guess Kurt and Daniel drafted the titles and not the people holding them. Since KO v Jericho determines who actually goes to SDL.

All the more reason to want Jericho to win. Send Owens back to Raw.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What did Bryan just book? I didn't catch it. It sounded like there's a chance someone's not going to be officially on SDL???

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Right lol.

Who the hell are they pairing Nak with too???

i honestly want them to start ba slowwww burn with this one and not throw it in our face right away have them randomly bump into each other now and then but slowly create the story and follow through

The dirt sheets have been taking Ls these last two days.

fire.gif

I don't mind AJ in the US title picture.

AJ can get another title to put in his resume, I rather have AJ face Kevin Owens or Jericho (I know it's not Jericho) than Randy Orton, and already the US Title belt is getting much earned respect compared to the Intercontinental Title.

Smackdown stays winning.

It does make the timing of this weird what with Payback and the title situations. But i guess it gives them higher stakes and pretty much guarantees blow offs between Orton and Bray and KO and Jericho.

cordy

Banned
Styles got put back in the midcard...and it ain't gonna be Corbin here since he's a heel, can't have 2 heels go against each other like this. I'm guessing Styles or Zayn wins and honestly I'm sick of Owens/Zayn.

But LitDown Live stays fucking lit homies!!!!!!!!!!!

Tagyhag

I'm all for elevating the belts I guess.

And since AJ can't go for the WWE championship until later, it's better than not having him do nothing.

But fuck man, Orton as the champion, ugh. Can't argue that he's not over at least, dude always gets pops somehow.

orioto

Good Art™
An AJ/owens feud for the us title is going to give so much motys it's not even funny

Also Owens looks like a bank employee without a beard.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
AJ vs Corbin vs Zayn for #1 Contender for US belt after Payback

I got that, but it sounded like he was saying someone would be "officially on SDL" does that mean someone isn't officially on Smackdown yet?? I couldn't make out what he said.

cordy

Banned
I'm all for elevating the belts I guess.

And since AJ can't go for the WWE championship until later, it's better than not having him do nothing.

But fuck man, Orton as the champion, ugh. Can't argue that he's not over at least, dude always gets pops somehow.

This is the same thing Ambrose did and yet dudes actually thought Ambrose was being thrusted back into the midcard. Main eventers go for midcard belts every once in a while (Reigns, Ambrose) just so they don't clog up the main event. Styles would do well as champ.

ElRenoRaven

Ugh. So if these folks are the ones going to Smackdown then Smackdown lost big. Only one of them is worth giving a shit about besides KO and Sami

Backstage at smackdown besides KO and Sami are:

Alicia Fox

Charlotte Flair

The Shining Stars

Sin Cara

You marks complaining AJ stuck in midcard scene going for a midcard belt.

Dean with the Intercontinental Title is a midcard belt. Already 15 minutes in and the US belt feels more legitimized.

Top Bottom