• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Bubba T

Fuck hyper obsessed fans. First of all, mind your damn business.. Second of all, they spoiled Total Divas for me.

dame2.png

Fitts

Uh, this is pretty great. Corbin has gotten better on the mic from the last time I've seen him too.

...but I totally forgot Blandy Boreton is champion. Wish Ambrose took him with him.

I already dont like face AJ :(

He should be ripping into Sami, not being his bud.

All I need now is to see Almas get a hype debut and Ill be so happy with Smackdown.

This is the same thing Ambrose did and yet dudes actually thought Ambrose was being thrusted back into the midcard. Main eventers go for midcard belts every once in a while (Reigns, Ambrose) just so they don't clog up the main event. Styles would do well as champ.
The Cena US open challenge wasnt that long ago either. How fast people forget.

ReiGun

Part of me feels like Smackdown needs another title for the lower card guys. If the like of Styles, Zayn, and Corbin are going to be challenging for the US title, that doesn't leave much for guys like Tye Dillenger and Dolph Ziggler to fight for.

LOL Erick Rowan stuck on Smackdown. Them deavors are coming.

DMczaf

Ugh. So if these folks are the ones going to Smackdown then Smackdown lost big. Only one of them is worth giving a shit about besides KO and Sami

Backstage at smackdown besides KO and Sami are:

Alicia Fox

Charlotte Flair

The Shining Stars

Sin Cara

Blue! OUR BOYS!!!!

So... from how I interpret this thread, for SDL to be awesome for all eternity, they just need to pull a random combination of names from Zayn, Owens, Styles and Nakamura out of a hat every week?

Lol Orton the 7 PM champ.

Ugh. So if these folks are the ones going to Smackdown then Smackdown lost big. Only one of them is worth giving a shit about besides KO and Sami

Backstage at smackdown besides KO and Sami are:

Alicia Fox

Charlotte Flair

The Shining Stars

Sin Cara

LOL I knew it would be
Alicia
lmfao! Should've kept Sin Cara and Kalisto on the same brand to form a tag team again SD needs it.

Tagyhag

Poor Rowan, why is he still in SD?

This is the same thing Ambrose did and yet dudes actually thought Ambrose was being thrusted back into the midcard. Main eventers go for midcard belts every once in a while (Reigns, Ambrose) just so they don't clog up the main event. Styles would do well as champ.

Yeah, I was annoyed at first but it makes sense.

I just wish they could have done better with the Intercontinental belt, It has much more prestige than the US belt to me.

cordy

Banned
The Cena US open challenge wasnt that long ago either. How fast people forget.

Exactly.

It's like people think main eventers gotta be in the main event 24/7. Not even Cena or Reigns with his god push do that. People gotta let these dudes breathe.
Poor Rowan, why is he still in SD?

Yeah, I was annoyed at first but it makes sense.

I just wish they could have done better with the Intercontinental belt, It has much more prestige than the US belt to me.

You and I both brother, you and I both.

Part of me feels like Smackdown needs another title for the lower card guys. If the like of Styles, Zayn, and Corbin are going to be challenging for the US title, that doesn't leave much for guys like Tye Dillenger and Dolph Ziggler to fight for.

LOL Erick Rowan stuck on Smackdown. Them deavors are coming.
Yeah Tye is just gonna get a bunch of nothing feuds and no title shots.

Lol Orton the 7 PM champ.

LOL I knew it would be
Alicia
lmfao! Should've kept Sin Cara and Kalisto on the same brand to form a tag team again SD needs it.
Kalisto on 205 live makes a lot of sense though. Kalisto deserves much better than being half of a jobber tag team.

Top Bottom