• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

DMczaf

DM WE'RE HERE

tumblr_o7brqrAECk1sbzhteo1_500.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Nice Jinder can potato Mojo and put him on the IR with Ryder.

Lol these guys get in ring debuts on Smackdown...

That said they're good talents with a bad gimmick. Ditch the gimmick and it might work.

Backstabber/Powerbomb combo was sweet.

And they looked more aggressive

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
If you're going to book Jinder as a heel then don't book him against Mojo. Nobody is going to feel bad about him beating the shit out of Mojo.

cordy

Banned
Mahal fucks up Balor and he keeps getting this midcard push, sheesh. What the fuck did he do to warrant this? He's gotta be on that new new NEW 2045 shit.

Silexx

I could see Gallows and Anderson come out to help AJ in the Triple Threat.

But yeah, that still leaves AA as the only face tag team.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Oh god.. Another Injury UP NEXT!

Feed Jinder to Nakamura.. He will teach him the meaning of STRONG STYLE

I'd be down for this match if they acknowledged Jinder's attempted homicides and both fought over whose style was stronger, but I doubt they will ever give Jinder anything that noteworthy. He's just going to put midcarders over forever.

Hex

Banned
Lol these guys get in ring debuts on Smackdown...

That said they're good talents with a bad gimmick. Ditch the gimmick and it might work.

Backstabber/Powerbomb combo was sweet.

And they looked more aggressive

I would rather see them back in the masks. They have no personality.

Top Bottom