• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Smackdown getting Charlotte, Sami, KO and Rusev?

82a.gif

Nak and Ziggler gonna feud first then? I don't think Rusev is healthy yet, and they did have that dark match last week.

I could see Ziggler feud with Nak right now. Goes with the gimmick of Ziggler's that he doesn't like new faces showing up and stealing the show. Plus Ziggler can sell.

I like this, I like this very much. Send the tag teams and the women's ''''''division'''' SD claims to have and give the whole show to these guys.

I mean you realize the Smackdown women's division was pretty great story wise up until the build to Mania right?

And they basically upgraded their top heel by getting Charlotte. She does everything Bliss can do in the mic plus is 20+ times a better worker

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Until the show closes I'm still fearful of an AJ swerve where he gets shipped to RAW by a surprise Vince visit or something.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
BALOR CONCUSSION

RIP THE PUSH

INJURY PRONE RIP

Vince: "Hey Juiced Mahal I have a proposition for you, HHH's guy balor is back and these fans are slowly coming around on Roman, I mean did you hear the cheers he was getting when Braun beat him to a bloody pulp, I want you to stiff Balor tonight for me, hey I owe you one pal."

ReiGun

If SD truly only gets the Shining Stars, I'm going to take that as a sign that they've given up on the tag division. SlateRhyno was the only face team that was even a little over and they're on Raw.

I mean you realize the Smackdown women's division was pretty great story wise up until the build to Mania right?

That doesn't change the fact that they're still severely lacking in talent.

This shakeup only worked for the men's roster, not a single thing is being done to fix the tags or add more talent to the women, which makes the whole thing feel inconsequential for them.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
They really need a Nakamura match tonight, debuting him then immediately going to commercials with no follow up was really silly. They need to show people what he can do.

Wagram

The women's roster still feels thin. I would argue even more-so than before the shakeup. Charlotte is a big get, Becky's great, and Naomi is decent, but whose left? Natalya? Ugh.

Dthomp

Surprisingly it does seem like Smackdown actually came out ahead on this roster switch for the most part.

This way there is nobody left to get cheered against Roman in Vinces eyes. Get rid of all those "indy" darlings on one show and his guy can reign supreme...well except for God King Braun

Vince: "Hey Juiced Mahal I have a proposition for you, HHH's guy balor is back and these fans are slowly coming around ton Roman, I mean did you hear the cheers he was getting when Braun beat him to a bloody pulp, I want you to stuff Balor tonight for me, hey I owe you one pal."
Reading this in Vince's voice lol

The Artist Formally Known as Prince Iaukea beat Aiden to the punch.
Never heard of him

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Vince: "Hey Juiced Mahal I have a proposition for you, HHH's guy balor is back and these fans are slowly coming around on Roman, I mean did you hear the cheers he was getting when Braun beat him to a bloody pulp, I want you to stuff Balor tonight for me, hey I owe you one pal."

PRONOUNS PAL, GODDAMN

If SD truly only gets the Shining Stars, I'm going to take that as a sign that they've given up on the tag division. SlateRhyno was the only face team that was even a little over and they're on Raw.

Well it wouldn't make sense for The New Day to show up now since they reported Kofi undergoing surgery. I don't know whether that's true or not so I'm guessing The New Day will show up down the line.

Barrage

If SD also gets New Day then RAW got fuckin' STARCHED on this deal

Of course, if they make Bray a main event guy that changes

Top Bottom