• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

If he didn't want to get hit, then he should have moved.
Is it me or has JBL not said one negative thing all night? Not even about Ellsworth. Feels like they've told him not to say shit and I don't think he's even said one heelish thing all night.
New line up probably. He is less annoying than he was last week. Between the yelling and Tom's awful voice, I got a fucking headache.

That push....ah, fuck off.

The numbers don't lie?

tumblr_n3fb79usGR1ql0k28o1_500.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
We don't know yet that they aren't doing that. The next Takeover is right before the tournament is scheduled to start. She could win there and drop the title the following week.

I think the last match with Ember Moon proved she was able enough to carry the strap. Prior to that, they had built Asuka up so strong that it would have been really hard for her to lose and not kill her credibility.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Finn's concussion sucks, but they set up a feud with Bray, who isn't even available until the PPV after Payback, so its not as bad as it could be.

ReiGun

Aiden getting more of a reaction with the singing than he ever did on main with the Vaudevillains.

They should have had Asuka join one of the rosters, vacate the NXT belt and used the tournament to crown a new champ.

The problem with calling Asuka up is that it leaves a giant hole in NXT's women's division.

Really, she and the Iconic Duo need to come up, but without them, NXT has no one but Moon and Cross. They need to reup on women across the board (Raw, SD, and NXT) so they can more comfortably move people around.

Top Bottom