• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
They want as much in-ring content for the Network as possible apparently.

Well they know that if they really want to retain those subs (and grow them) they'd need RAW and Smackdown live on the network, that won't happen with their TV contracts so they are trying the next best thing.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
It's unfortunate that Jinder has legitimate bloodlust because he's grabbing the ring with this promo

The only push Jinder is going to get is syringes being pushed into his ass

shyN2L3.gif

orioto

Good Art™
Not talking about injuring Finn ? I thought that show was all shoot style, i'm disappointed.
It's just your basic kayfabe recap and promos.

Owens better shoot

KissVibes

Banned
Smackdown Live made out like bandits with this roster shake up. Rusev may actually get a push! Maybe Dolph Ziggler can finally stop being so goddamn lame? The Shining Stars may get actual characters? AN UNHINDERED JINDER??? Smackdown really is the star building show. Real shame they didn't do more with Crews to get him ready for Raw. Guessing he'll be slotted into crusierweights soon.

Only negative is it would've been nice to see Anderson and Gallows on Smackdown, but I wonder if they're saving them for a possible NuWyatts vs Balor Club program.

Top Bottom