• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Ithil

KO does a masterful job of making his character a very realistic and believable "total asshole" at all times. The most passive-aggressive, petty and rude dipshit possible.

KissVibes

Banned
Fascinating that nobody is making the correction about the US championship being tops.

Smackdown is the show about talent elevation. US title should have a bigger focus week-to-week, with the world title being a Network Event thing.

Also they probably don't wanna talk about the WWE title too much since they're pretending its possible that Bray will win. He wont.

ReiGun

Me too but Owens is going to bring a different amazing.

And Charlotte is probably going to be amazing there too and not to mention guys like Rusev and New Day.

Not to mention we still have Corbin, Styles, Cena when he gets back, and the Usos.

I still wish Miz and Bray were still on Smackdown, but tonight showed that WWE at least understands the show's importance. The rosters are much more balanced than they were post draft. Still have work to do regarding the tag division, but their women's division is keeping pace with Raw's and the single's roster is stacked.

cordy

Banned
Yeah I guess it's all real, damn we just had Total Divas spoiled.

But either way I can easily see how Talking Smack will go once Bryan leaves the company. Owens will take over and it'll basically be his show where he talks shit.

Not to mention we still have Corbin, Styles, Cena when he gets back, and the Usos.

I still wish Miz and Bray were still on Smackdown, but tonight showed that WWE at least understands the show's importance. The rosters are much more balanced than they were post draft.

Not TS related but 2 Horsewomen on each show is brilliant especially.

Top Bottom