• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Ithil

Having not watched WWE at all during Teddy Long's SmackDown GM tenure, but what is people's affinity for him? Some of those clips from back when he was a manager seem pretty good, but the limited stuff I've seen over the past year have just been downright dorky.

It's just longevity I think. He was GM for near 9 years so frankly a number of young fans literally grew up with him as the GM.

Cody_D165

Banned
Honestly as much as I love Foley he never really was able to fit the role as much as I would have liked. Can't wait to see Kurt as new GM...

Mahonay

Banned
God damn kurt

sweating like a pig

C8h9OGlXoAAn1Xv.jpg:large
SWEAT HOG

klonere

Banned
So Steph and Hunter get the other character they are best known for fucking over and playing with in the past.

Seems fresh and exciting.

Having not watched WWE at all during Teddy Long's SmackDown GM tenure, but what is people's affinity for him? Some of those clips from back when he was a manager seem pretty good, but the limited stuff I've seen over the past year have just been downright dorky.

ThreePiMatt, you just earned yourself a match with the UNDERTAKER! And it will be a Tag Team match. Holla Holla Holla!

SD was kind of charming because it had a little engine that could kind of vibe about it. Im really not interested in seeing Reigns or Rollins on it.

gun_haver

SD was kind of charming because it had a little engine that could kind of vibe about it. Im really not interested in seeing Reigns or Rollins on it.

yeah, those kinds of people should stay off SD for the next few years. although i guess with cena gone they're gonna want someone to boost live attendance. dunno if anybody but roman can really offer that.

imBask

Banned
Leaked plan for the draft :

RAW gets to pick who they want from NXT and smackdown
Smackdown gets to pick who they want from Joe Smith Wrestling Federation in rural North Dakota

Top Bottom