• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Ithil

They might as well just end the SD tag division. It's dead and two teams that could have saved it in the Hardys and Revival are on RAW.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wait now that the hype out of the way...WHY THE FUCK IS THE REVIVAL ON RAW? SD HAS A FUCKING DEAD TAG TEAM.

Smackdown's tag division is a write off. It's just a place to stick comedy jobbers. They haven't been concerned with making the division competitive since that first Usos/AA feud get waylaid by the Wyatt family for no good reason.

Makes sense that Revival goes to Raw. Champs on SD are heels and Raw has like zero heel teams with any sort of credibility outside of Anderson and Gallows. Like I think they are literally the only ones.

ngower

As great as this is, we've got the Hardys, Revival, Bayley, all of the Cruiserweights, Balor, etc being called up to RAW while SDL gets...American Alpha?

I mean, purely kayfabe perspective, why?

UberTag

The Club are definitely getting moved to SmackDown now that they've burned through their rematch clause.
They'll probably have a 6-man tag with AJ next week after Styles gets traded over to Raw only for them to get split up once again at the end of the night.

cordy

Banned
I know Raw's getting Styles but fuck they better make sure SDL gets some good shit in this draft. I don't want them basically getting Raw leftovers.

As great as this is, we've got the Hardys, Revival, Bayley, all of the Cruiserweights, Balor, etc being called up to RAW while SDL gets...American Alpha?

I mean, purely kayfabe perspective, why?

Because they're the B show. Being on Raw is making it to the real big leagues kayfabe wise.

It makes sense.

Top Bottom