• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
New Day defying the odds and making a Revival match boring. Welcome to Raw I guess.

ReiGun

Makes sense that Revival goes to Raw. Champs on SD are heels and Raw has like zero heel teams with any sort of credibility outside of Anderson and Gallows. Like I think they are literally the only ones.

They were. Before The Revival, the only other heel team were the Shining Stars.

shanafan

I'd say it doesn't matter who debuts on either show this week. Vince already said the rosters are getting shuffled.

Raw has better tag teams, but who knows what's going to happen next week.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Why the hell would you guys want The Revival on Smackdown?

Smackdown has mishandled every single tag team on their roster, but hey lets give them another great team for them to ruin.

You smarks are dumb as fuck sometimes.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The first of many 5-minute, nothing matches in store for the Revival. Gonna be a great year.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Because they're the B show. Being on Raw is making it to the real big leagues kayfabe wise.

It makes sense.

This is true to an extent but Raw is too crowded as it is. People don't think about this, but AJ probably doesn't have the 2016 he did if he was on Raw. Its why I think Nak goes to SD, he'll get a legit chance to carry the main event scene.

DIY aren't getting called up. NXT would have no one but aop

There is another.

1-GYM-NL-IMG_5780-La-Sombra.jpg

SAnitY vs The Ungovernables.

LiQuid!

Enzo having a hard time looking Kurt in the eyes.

Top Bottom