• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

It's hilarious how much more Shane is doing tonight. Seriously makes me think Vince putting him in charge last week was on the fly they didn't have anything written for him.

BroBot

A tag team main event for Raw???

oZDVo.gif

DXiaB.gif

tumblr_lh6ys8hItj1qf5m9vo1_250.gif

Toki767

What did Roman do to deserve being saddled with Bray? HE'S THE CHAMP, DAMMIT. WHERE IS THE RESPECT!?

In Vince's eyes, it's this generation's Rock teaming up with this generation's Undertaker. Think of the ratings!

In everyone else's eyes, it's your Cena copycat teaming up with a jobber.

Bray turning face is about the only way to salvage him at this point. The Rock put him over huge on the mic at 'Mania, so maybe they can spin it as some kind of 'reawakening' or something like that. I'm down.

At the end of the night, Styles and Reigns stare each other down. They exchange heated words off mic. Reigns pushed Styles. Styles pushes him back. They brawl...

And then Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows book it to the ring. Reigns gets out of the ring, looks at them as all four men talk shit to one another...

And then Anderson and Gallows beats down Styles, solidifying Reigns as a heel and shocking everyone.

I really don't want this faux-Bullet Club to be a thing in WWE tbh...

Top Bottom