• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Zach

I thought Hogan fauxnnouncing his candidacy for president was bad, but then I switch over to RAW and Kane is shooting fire into X-Pac's face with his magical finger gun.

The Monday Night Wars are falling apart before my very eyes.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I thought Hogan fauxnnouncing his candidacy for president was bad, but then I switch over to RAW and Kane is shooting fire into X-Pac's face with his magical finger gun.

The Monday Night Wars are falling apart before my very eyes.
Hogan wouldn't be the first orange dumbass to want to be president.

kirblar

Bray turning face is about the only way to salvage him at this point. The Rock put him over huge on the mic at 'Mania, so maybe they can spin it as some kind of 'reawakening' or something like that. I'm down.
Given what happened the next night, the Rock promo was clearly designed to try and give him a rocket.

Pizoxuat

I like watching Charlotte and Nattie wrestler, they have similar paces so it doesn't feel like either of them are having to hold back.

fauxtrot

Banned
When I heard Dr Phil was gonna be on this week, I figured it would end up being a terrible Raw all around, but it sounds like the first hour was fire so far. Not gonna lie, it could go to shit from here on out and will still be an above average show, since even 1/3 of Raw being good is better than most of them.

Top Bottom