• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

WrestlingNewsSource.com has received the following image showing one of the items being sold at the WrestleMania Superstore at WrestleMania Axxess, which lists that the main event at WrestleMania 32 between Triple H and Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship is a No Disqualification Match
12417900_1274288939265944_2786146322158203147_n.jpg

It is likely that this is a stipulation that may get added during WrestleMania itself, though this will obviously not be known until once the event itself starts. WrestlingNewsSource.com will continue to keep you updated as more information becomes available.
That's a fucking win-win. Either Mania ends in sea of boos, or we get a fucking swerve.

RBH

Smackdown is live from Dallas right now with Renee and Saxton at AT&T Stadium.

Maybe we'll get a sneak peek of the set tonight.

The huge video screen is perfect for an event like WrestleMania.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I wonder how they can get the title on Reigns and not have him booed out of the arena. No DQ at least means they can reunite The Shield by having Ambrose + Rollins making his return as a face (well in a non-wrestling capacity) to get Roman the title and everyone can cheer.

Really though he should just lose clean to HHH like hes Jericho at WM18.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I wonder how they can get the title on Reigns and not have him booed out of the arena. No DQ at least means they can reunite The Shield by having Ambrose + Rollins making his return as a face (well in a non-wrestling capacity) to get Roman the title and everyone can cheer.

Really though he should just lose clean to HHH like hes Jericho at WM18.

He could kick the shit out of HHH for twenty straight minutes and he'd be cheered. Its the next night on RAW they need to worry about if they go that way.

I'd never have him speak again besides ass kicking speeches and catch phrases.

Vestal

So Cesaro is in Dallas. Apparently there is some rumbling of him returning for the Battle Royal if he is cleared.

orioto

Good Art™
I hope AJ vs. Jericho stays non-gimmick. Should be a good one.

Actualyl that's the one that should have had a gimmick added.. Cause we had it 3, 4 times already and as much as i love Jericho, he's not AJ in the ring... Just compare with the matches with Owens..

I'm pretty sure Jericho is going to go beyond the rules this times anyway. That's just the logical step in their feud now.

Top Bottom