• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Hycran

Banned
9luM1zV.png

I'm in the library at my law school and just lost my shit at "fellow high flyer braun strowman". People are getting close to shushing me i think.

All I know is that the mania music fell off after 23. How do you go from one of the greats, Peter Gabriel. To such an awesome song from Saliva.... To... Whatever it was. I just know I hated it. Snow wasn't it?

Yeah it was snow, someone should've told wwe it wasn't 1996. No one was listening to rhc. Give it away.
WM 25 had Shoot To Thrill! (And, regrettably a Kid Rock concert).

Of course, WM27 had the greatest theme song, now, then, and forever. Friend! Seasons come and go, and that fact will never change.

WM 25 had Shoot To Thrill! (And, regrettably a Kid Rock concert).

Of course, WM27 had the greatest theme song, now, then, and forever. Friend! Seasons come and go, and that fact will never change.
Written in the stars is one of the worst songs I've ever heard and I don't hear many shitty songs because I tune out whatever everyone else is listening. I live in my world and play in it but that song is baaaad.

Mgk did WM 28 theme, I met him in the club by my university. Not a bad guy but he makes shit music, I told him "Yeah, I don't listen to much new stuff but I heard you on WWE."

He was ecstatic. Picture this, two fucking wrestling nerds in a club. Well my cousin was with me that night too so make it 3 lol.

mreddie

Written in the stars is one of the worst songs I've ever heard and I don't hear many shitty songs because I tune out whatever everyone else is listening. I live in my world and play in it but that song is baaaad.

Mgk did WM 28 theme, I met him in the club by my university. Not a bad guy but he makes shit music, I told him "Yeah, I don't listen to much new stuff but I heard you on WWE."

He was ecstatic. Picture this, two fucking wrestling nerds in a club. Well my cousin was with me that night too so make it 3 lol.

I think Steph enjoys club music because aside from Kid Rock in 30, it's been Flo Rida or a act connected to Flo Rida/Lil Wayne.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like Welcome to My House but its going to be TERRIBLE live.

It's also being used by at least two different concurrent ad campaigns.

Zach

The Noelle Foley segment of this Stevecast was awkward and boring. And she's going to be wresting? This is weird.

mreddie

Written In The Stars sounds like a song in a Madden game.

Message in the Mango?

Good Feeling sounds meh
Diddy's song in WM 29 was weak
30 had Kid Rock but I forgot
Kid Ink did 31 and again, I forgot he did it.

We know what WM song is the GOAT theme.

The Noelle Foley segment of this Stevecast was awkward and boring. And she's going to be wresting? This is weird.

If she ends up a better wrestler than Eva Marie, LOLOLOLOLOL...

She's blonde and fits the mold, Vince will like her.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This statue is a heck of a lot better than the Warrior one, easily.

KKHDb1c.jpg

i2DUbp6.jpg

Very glad Dusty got one last hurrah a couple years ago with Cody and Dustin in WWE.

I think Steph enjoys club music because aside from Kid Rock in 30, it's been Flo Rida or a act connected to Flo Rida/Lil Wayne.
Yeah I read when Stephanie was in school she was big into hip hop. So that explains a lot of the horrible shit we have now, her horrible new theme too. She should've stuck with Jackie-o

Jamie OD

Went to a Big Japan show in Korakuen last night. First wrestling show of the trip. Had a blast there. Only one deathmatch and it was very tame by their standards. Instead the show focuses mostly on the strong style tournament going on right now. Main event of Sekimoto Vs Daichi Hashimoto was great and there was a Hideki Suzuki Vs rookie match that blew me away with how good it was due to a lot of cool subtle moments. Even got an entertaining big lad match between Shuji Ishikawa and Ryota Hama. Next up is today's New Japan show which is on in about 6 hours time.

No and they are your cash cows. That's some shitty booty.

There's no belt on the line (WWEWHC and Divas), there's no stipulation that would make things interesting possibly for the future (Shane/Taker), there's no new face that's exciting (Styles) and one of the teams is going to by default not be together in a few months when Barrett leaves. Can't say I don't understand why they're not on the front of the programs when there's at least 3 or 4 other bigger matches that actually matter

Bubba T

There's no belt on the line (WWEWHC and Divas), there's no stipulation that would make things interesting possibly for the future (Shane/Taker), there's no new face that's exciting (Styles) and one of the teams is going to by default not be together in a few months when Barrett leaves. Can't say I don't understand why they're not on the front of the programs when there's at least 3 or 4 other bigger matches that actually matter

You haven't eaten your Booty O's. That must be why you're so booty.

Even though Vince is allowing them to be the most over tag team in years, this is still Vince McMahon we're talking about. If sales really determined who should be number 1,new day should be carrying that damn belt right now. HHH isn't even close. But what do we know? And I bet some dumbass jack is going to try and defend this somehow. New Day is so good at selling things they could convince Owen Hart's wife to watch the damn product again, that's how good they are, yet they're no where.

Make a new day wrestlemania shirt with them trying to catch the texas horse but instead it's a unicorn. They'll eat that shit up dude.

In other news you can get a Rikishi action figure for 92 bucks

http://www.walmart.com/ip/WWE-Elite-Rikishi-Action-Figure/35276271

Takeover Friday and then I'm watching wrestlemania in a movie theater brehs

Taking a friend who's never seen wrestling before so I hope it's decent haha

Excited tho.

Top Bottom