• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

keep bullet proof away from roman he will destroy it, that or have AJ be heel and have Finn Balor come in and they turn on AJ

I don't see AJ turning heel. Maybe Finn debuts and forms Balor Club or perhaps Roman joins with them as a screw you to the fans and anybody else that never helped him.

But AJ turning heel...I don't see that. It won't work at this stage.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
What I WOULDN'T MIND THOUGH but wont happen

Have Aj win title from Reigns via help of bulletproof, have a shield vs bulletproof face off. Then have Balor come in bulletproof turn on AJ and Balor wins title from AJ

TheStruggler

I don't see AJ turning heel. Maybe Finn debuts and forms Balor Club or perhaps Roman joins with them as a screw you to the fans and anybody else that never helped him.

But AJ turning heel...I don't see that. It won't work at this stage.

however would AJ really be heel if he won the title from Roman via bullet proof, because the crowd would actually cheer that

thefro

Whoever's in charge of the audio needs to remember to just turn E & C's music down when Enzo starts talking. Doesn't need to be turned off until they hit the ring.

They did it properly on Smackdown, so I'm not sure what happened.

Sephzilla

My prediction is that Bullet Club turns on AJ, Balor is revealed to be the leader. Roman keeps the title and moves on to his next feud while AJ feuds with Bullet Club. Roman feuds with Bullet Club after the inevitable Shield reunion.

however would AJ really be heel if he won the title from Roman via bullet proof, because the crowd would actually cheer that

And there lies the problem, there are no big heels currently. Anderson and Gallows are supposed to be heels yet people are cheering for them. Thus why Roman joining them makes more sense than AJ. Even throw Finn in there.

Definitely seems telegraphed that they're gonna turn on him ("thanks for getting us in the door") but at least there's quite a few ways they could approach it

Maybe they try to help him beat Reigns but AJ is super babyface so he tells them not to, they get mad and attack him.

Do they help him win before turning on him?

Does the match end in a DQ because they're just attacking everyone?

I feel like worst case scenario is they set up AJ/Reigns vs. BC for Raw.....fear setting in

TheStruggler

Definitely seems telegraphed that they're gonna turn on him ("thanks for getting us in the door") but at least there's quite a few ways they could approach it

Maybe they try to help him beat Reigns but AJ is super babyface so he tells them not to, they get mad and attack him.

Do they help him win before turning on him?

Does the match end in a DQ because they're just attacking everyone?

I feel like worst case scenario is they set up AJ/Reigns vs. BC for Raw.....fear setting in

As soon as they said thanks for getting us in the door and specifically "I wana be just like you AJ Styles" you know his fate was sealed there lol

My prediction is that Bullet Club turns on AJ, Balor is revealed to be the leader. Roman keeps the title and moves on to his next feud while AJ feuds with Bullet Club. Roman feuds with Bullet Club after the inevitable Shield reunion.
Roman and AJ v Luke and Karl next ppv.

How'd Spike and test beat them.

hamchan

I just can't get into Enzo, he looks like a dude that tries way too hard to fit in.
He feels like a made up character.

Really? To me he already feels like one of the most natural guys on the roster.

It's those bullet club guys everyone is excited for that feel like create-a-wrestlers to me.

At the end of the night, Styles and Reigns stare each other down. They exchange heated words off mic. Reigns pushed Styles. Styles pushes him back. They brawl...

And then Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows book it to the ring. Reigns gets out of the ring, looks at them as all four men talk shit to one another...

And then Anderson and Gallows beats down Styles, solidifying Reigns as a heel and shocking everyone.

I really don't want this faux-Bullet Club to be a thing in WWE tbh...

BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

Valentus

I just saw the bellas spinoff... what the fuck jhonny ace, are he gonna be the comedy father that kick cena and bryan's ass when they made his little girls cry?

Toki767

It makes so much sense for Anderson/Gallows to align with Reigns.

Especially if they still aren't willing to let Reigns have singles matches on TV anymore. When was the last time he wrestled a singles match on TV? Like...before the Royal Rumble?

KingBroly

Banned

Especially if they still aren't willing to let Reigns have singles matches on TV anymore. When was the last time he wrestled a singles match on TV? Like...before the Royal Rumble?

Why would they do that when you've got the Usos?

Plus, they're going to help form the Balor Club.

Nekofrog

Banned
i can't even complain about any kind of obvious storytelling regarding AJ/Bullet Club because at least it's new. new story, new guys. sure reigns is there... and that... uh.. hm. okay I hate it now.

somedevil

Smackdown against Bubba a week before Wrestlemania. It was not long and ended in a dq.

Those boos.

Heroman

Banned
wSevMsS.gif

TheStruggler

hey guys look its the man that says the same slogan now as long as has the same moves

"Im not a bad guy im not a good guy im thee guy".....yay.....

Top Bottom