• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

They are using less logic than last week, but it seems they are still trying to build much more logical feuds than they were doing a months ago. I can get behind that.

That's a shame
When I say "why don't you say that to his FACE" the wrestlers most likely cannot hear me, but when Byron says it, there's a good chance they'll hear it when they rewatch the episode on the WWE Network. Byron Saxton is the voice of the people and I'm thankful that such a talented individual is a part of the commentary team

Laws00

e2edafa.jpg

When I say "why don't you say that to his FACE" the wrestlers most likely cannot hear me, but when Byron says it, there's a good chance they'll hear it when they rewatch the episode on the WWE Network. Byron Saxton is the voice of the people and I'm thankful that such a talented individual is a part of the commentary team
Oh my goodness 😂😂😂

orioto

Good Art™
Fuck that they gonna have Owens losing for the 20th time against Ambrose really ?? Basically Owens is in a weird situation where he has more time than ever on RAW yet he's losing to any upper midcard face at any occasion. He'll lose clean against any "hype" face now. Ambrose, Cesaro last week, AJ.. He's their bitch. He's at the perfect place to make them look good yet being an important heel..

Fuck that they gonna have Owens losing for the 20th time against Ambrose really ?? Basically Owens is in a weird situation where he has more time than ever on RAW yet he's losing to any upper midcard face at any occasion.

Nothing wrong with losing to Ambrose and Cesaro. especially since he beat cesaro clean twice

He can easily trade wins with these guys.

orioto

Good Art™
Nothing wrong with losing to Ambrose and Cesaro. especially since he beat cesaro clean twice

He can easily trade wins with these guys.

He's not trading wins with Ambrose, he's basically his bitch. I'm not sure they think Owens needs to win right now. I'm worried they just realized he's awesome anyway. That's the slow path to become santino marella.

Nekofrog

Banned
so is roman reigns going to defend his title on RAW randomly at some point and get obliterated by a teeny tiny guy ala HHH and Taka Michinoku?

or is it truly just a prop belt now

Laws00

I just want to say I hate Sami Zayn theme music with a passion

Reminds me of late 90s going into 2000s alternative music. Reminds me of something smash mouth would put out

Top Bottom