• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like that thing where Owens goes "I beat you to Raw" even though he didn't and Sami was on Raw before he was, he just got hurt immediately.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Hope you liked that package because you're gonna see it again on SmackDown and then a third time on Payback

Angry Grimace

Honestly baffled he still has that stupid hat. It really is a stupid hat.

Zayn will retire from injuries before he does. Most likely from a feud with Ryback.

Sami has like 1 serious injury in his entire career. IDK where people keep getting it that he's super fragile now.

UberTag

I remember everyone being legit shook when KO turned on Sami. Mostly because it happened after the end of the show copyright appeared
That was an amazing fakeout largely due to subverting our expectations like that. It was masterfully done... a rarity in today's WWE.

Heroman

Banned
Steen-Generico-PWG-gifs-001_001.gif

Remember when Rusev and Lana were the next big pair. Then Ante up stealer stole his thunder and buried him so far that he can't find his own ass?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
"Rusev only sleeps a few hours a night in order to stay on high alert"

okay, that's pretty good

Top Bottom