• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

The Usos are related to Roman Reigns

If Usos look strong, Roman looks strong and the Usos seem like they could actually back up Roman on sunday

Payback, this Sunday on the double u double u E network

The match needs to be a squash because the Usos suck. That's it.

If they need time to fill after that, just have people get on the mic and talk about how much the Usos suck. Problem solved.

That would be funny but than that would void the segment with Roman earlier making them seem like useless chumps, (I don't like the usos either but trying to make sense of it in my mind) lol

I feel like the people who would chant "Festus" are the same people that want to see the current gimmick succeeded, so it might not happen. The only way I see it happen is if the current thing they are doing (whatever its name is) fails badly.

There match at the dome was way better than this.

Because they knew it was their last match at the Dome. 99% of their matches (solo or teamed) aren't anywhere near that good

If you think everybody performs everywhere the way they do at the Dome, holy shit are you going to be disappointed by House Show Nakamura when you eventually see him

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How did I know they'd try to make Roman's cousins look strong at the expense of the new cool guys

shanafan

I think you've got the names all mixed up there.

No, the issue with Enzo and Cass is that they do not need the long catch phrase coming out. Enzo can carry a segment, he's good. But, when you see them come out and have to sit through a minute script, it will get old super quick. Make it shorter, or don't do it at all.

New Day's intro is a fine length, same for the NWO. Enzo and Cass's is just too long.

lol its not a squash

An extended squash is Brock/Cena. Brock/Dean

Usos legit have already had more offense than Cena and Dean. If anybody still shittalks the Usos, they need to shittalk Dean too (which I support because Fuck Dean and I'm glad he's never getting the belt)

Heroman

Banned
wSevMsS.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
"Thanks for signing us Vince, what's the first angle you want us to do"
"I"m feeding you to Reigns"
"Oh"

Top Bottom