• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

RISE
ABOVE
HAT
P4bB6.gif

I missed the feud when it was this:

"I am the best in the world at everything I do, I prove it, I claim it, I am IT! Every single night for the past 22 years!"

I'm not.

"I'm the best"

"No I am"

"We'll see about that"

- Match happens, someone wins, someone loses.

Clegg

Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels had a great feud that boiled down to the question of who was the better wrestler.

There was none of this drama about broken families or whatever. Just 2 of the best competing to see who was better.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

"I am the best in the world at everything I do, I prove it, I claim it, I am IT! Every single night for the past 22 years!"

edit: I have to admit, Punk is a massive flop after all the hype.

Dude, nobody is going to make this shitty angle work, not in the WWE anyway.

What's the WWE thinking putting on Brock first and then following with shit? Anyone extra that tuned into Raw already saw Brock and left. Seems like they would have put him on last.

The feud would be a lot better if Punk was the face, Jericho had the alcoholic father and Punk was saying how much better he is than his family.

Instead it's a baby face saying he doesn't drink and has emotional problems. Who the fuck wants to cheer that.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels had a great feud that boiled down to the question of who was the better wrestler. There was none of this drama about broken families or whatever. Just 2 of the best competing to see who was better.

Lots of great feuds have been about nothing but that, simply ego.

Fintan

Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels had a great feud that boiled down to the question of who was the better wrestler. There was none of this drama about broken families or whatever. Just 2 of the best competing to see who was better.
They had one good week of promos on this and then I feel like they sort of ran out of things to say. I'm not saying that this was the exact direction they should've gone but I feel like they needed to add something.

Brinbe

edit: I have to admit, Punk is a massive flop after all the hype.
Pretty much. And poor Mark, wtf.

hahaha, and there's no way to get heat on Henry because he got a f'n TV smashed on his head!

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Punk putting down Mark Henry - oh nevermind, he got up.

Was about to say there's no way Henry would go down that easy or else he'd really be Super Punk.

Brinbe

In his mouth, Chris... not sure his belly's gonna absorb that.

Jericho's awesome at least, even though this shit is still terrible.

Clegg

HBK/Angle > Punk/Jericho

This is true but Jericho and Punk are still pretty good wrestlers in their own right. They could have had one of the better feuds in recent WWE history. Their Mania match was pretty good too.

They are both good on the mic but the material they are working with is shit.

Top Bottom