• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

UberTag

So GAF... my baseball game is almost over. I fell asleep part way through but at least none of my brain cells died.

Sergio Santos = Blown Saves 2, Losses 1, Saves 0 (what a loser this guy is)

I checked out Brock elbowing Cena's head, Cole legit cracking up to Lawler's "reptile dysfunction" line, John's subsequent "I'm legit" promo and CM Drunk's "where I are" declaration.
If anything else worthwhile happens, you guys let me know.

Oh, one thing before I go...

So is Sin Cara FE'd?
Superior Faux Cara Negro is still kicking butt and taking names on WWE Superstars.
Nobody misses Sin Cara, his trampoline and his distracting match lighting.

One more thing...
And why doesn't CM Punk have friends?
He'd have friends as a designated driver but Phil feels that he's enabling other people to drink that way and that wouldn't be very straight edge of him.

thefro

There were 60 people out to break up Lesnar and Cena within 10 seconds, but Jericho gets to pour beer on Punk for hours.

Clegg

They had one good week of promos on this and then I feel like they sort of ran out of things to say. I'm not saying that this was the exact direction they should've gone but I feel like they needed to add something.

At least Angle/Michaels put over what the feud was about.

I haven't a clue what WWE are trying to achieve with Jericho/Punk.

Don't worry Ubertag, as long as Cloudy doesn't bring anymore relative and former girlfriends in next years' league so he doesn't have 10 relatives in it I'll be there!

Top Bottom