• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

UberTag

Well, that was a good night we had last week, at least. Even Big Johnny hasn't been bringing that excitement tonight.
Next week follow my lead and watch the Jays game instead... at least until Santos chokes in the 9th inning.
Oh wait... next week there will be hockey playoffs. Nothing else matters! :)

This product is shit right now the only saving grace are getting used like crap. Bryan, Punk and Ziggler. I like Ryder the person but they are really bothered by this guy getting over on his own

Lunchbox

Banned
HHH is the greatest technician in mat submission and high flying in modern wrestling

dont know why people are surprised his matches are top 3 in the greatest of all time

Possn.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I turn on Raw after the quick opening, and I'm greeted with Kane. Then, I find out that my predictions were correct, and I made the right decision in avoiding this crap. I'm a smart man tonight. Congratulate me WrassleGAF.

I turn on Raw after the quick opening, and I'm greeted with Kane. Then, I find out that my predictions were correct, and I made the right decision in avoiding this crap. I'm a smart man tonight. Congratulate me WrassleGAF.
You missed Kane choke slamming Will Sasso.

So The Bellas decide to leave right after one of them gets a pinfall victory over Beth Phoenix on Smackdown? Why book that match if they're leaving?!

UberTag

I salute you, SoulPlaya. You made the correct choice! Hopefully the ratings will reflect that others have done the same.

Brinbe

Next week follow my lead and watch the Jays game instead... at least until Santos chokes in the 9th inning.
Oh wait... next week there will be hockey playoffs. Nothing else matters! :)

Ha, I always lamp it up (since The Score here in Canadia has a 15 min delay on Raw) so I watched both! So, all in all, nothing but massive disappointment tonight on both ends.

And agreed on the 2nd comment, though I'll have to settle for tomorrow's draft lottery as our Stanley Cup.

Cena wins and random Brock interference. WHAT A TWIST

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Instead of making this Lesnar vs. Cena, they're making it Cena vs. Laurinitis. Stop trying to remake Austin/McMahon you idiots! It's over!

Top Bottom