• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Damn, Cena is getting wrecked week after week and people dont feel pity for him even though he is the face lol. Cena is going heel people. After he loses to Brock at ER he is going to snap.

It's years too late. The boos started back in 2004-2005.

What's so funny? Kane was the best part of the show tonight. :(
I actually... agree? Well, at the very least second best to
tumblr_m28p42JK4w1r2ahfqo1_400.gif

UberTag

Damn, Cena is getting wrecked week after week and people dont feel pity for him even though he is the face lol. Cena is going heel people. After he loses to Brock at ER he is going to snap.
Good to know. You keep thinking that and tune in each week.
I'll start watching again if that actually happens. Be sure to keep me posted, okay?

FYI, that same bullshit theory was being toted around when Cena was getting bludgeoned by the Nexus every week. And look where we are now. ;)

remember kids, no turn IS the turn.
Sure it is. It's also not interesting because it maintains the status quo.
I'm sure we'd all rather have a face Cena with a different personality than a pseudo-he's really a heel Cena that just keeps on smiling away.

No losing streak angle either seeing how Otunga got mopped up easy. So he's already shaken off that defeat to the Rock.

Good to know. You keep thinking that and tune in each week.
I'll start watching again if that actually happens. Be sure to keep me posted, okay?

FYI, that same bullshit theory was being toted around when Cena was getting bludgeoned by the Nexus every week. And look where we are now. ;)

remember kids, no turn IS the turn.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
brawls, cheap shots and run ins are definitely better than jokes about penises and testicles.

Well yeah, I meant that in a good way aside from Brock looking like a pussy, all the heels did that back then.

Gotta say that despite it being a weak RAW, the crowd was pitiful as well.

The wannabe Stooges weren't the real deal, but how can you not cheer for that Hogan impression, especially for the fact that you know Hogan is out there somewhere pissed as hell and couldn't do a damn thing about it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Already bored of the Brock Lesnar thing, and everything else is just blech.

Serious hype killing show, even with a really hot start.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually kinda miss Rey at this point.

I know he's super Rey who never loses, but at least it'd be a nice change of pace from Cena every week.

The wannabe Stooges weren't the real deal, but how can you not cheer for that Hogan impression, especially for the fact that you know Hogan is out there somewhere pissed as hell and couldn't do a damn thing about it.
because it was Will Sasso pretending to be a Stooge pretending to be Hulk Hogan. cut out the middle part, and i'd have been more into it.

i know the wrestlers aren't real, and their characters are fake, but it really makes it hard for me to watch them interact with other fictional characters. my disbelief breaks at that point.

what would guys rate RAW on /10?

2 busted, swollen and bleeding lips out of 10.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Well yeah, I meant that in a good way aside from Brock looking like a pussy, all the heels did that back then.

Gotta say that despite it being a weak RAW, the crowd was pitiful as well.

These people don't know who Hulk Hogan is.

Kaladin

I just watched the opening bit of RAW....that pull apart brawl was awesome. Where was that with The Rock? Cena stepped up to Lesnar and slapped him.....that brawl did a lot more for Cena than anything he did with The Rock combined. Holy shit. Now to FF through most of the rest of RAW.

megamerican

I thought it was a decent Raw. Everything with Lesnar was awesome. I already am more excited to see their match at Extreme Rules than I was after one year of build for Rock/Cena.

The Three Stooges stuff was a lot more tolerable than I expected. They were way less obnoxious than the trailers led me to believe.

Top Bottom