• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Cole really, really sucks. I dont need a damn history lesson asshole. Also the worst part of Tensai are his stupid sound effects. So cheesy. And if they want him over he needs to cut an english promo and try to get some heat. He has absolutely no heat right now.

woah i ran into an interesting light that is showing what happens during the comercials and them testing the video packages that are about to appear on tv and some of the matches have no commentary on it.

RichieS99

Banned
Ok first time posting here but I need to vent on this because apparently the norm is now that if ANYONE leaves it had to be done eight years ago. Edge comes out and say Rock took 8 years to get over Brock V Rock, ok I can deal with that. Edge then points out that Brock went away for eight years, again ok thats fair enough. Just now they say Tensbert was dominating japan for eight years. Ok we get it the WWE universe isnt meant to remember ten years ago so lets just say eight years over and over for shits and giggles.

It makes me giggle imagining all the boring 'monster' wrestlers backstage working out how they're gonna take turns picking on each boring face characters.

"Ok I'll take Cena now for a bit, you work on Orton."

Top Bottom