• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

I hate this thread
I LOVE YOU!!!
tve74599-19880829-1877.jpg

Brock is speaking the thoughts of many long time fans. Tired of Cena being crammed down our throats, want legitimacy, want wrestlers and not superstars. Problem with this is he is supposed to be heel!! Next to Punk Brock will get the biggest face pop of the night in Chicago. They need to keep this Brock, make him a tweener like Stone Cold was, ??????, Profit.

Brock is speaking the thoughts of many long time fans. Tired of Cena being crammed down our throats, want legitimacy, want wrestlers and not superstars. Problem with this is he is supposed to be heel!! Next to Punk Brock will get the biggest face pop of the night in Chicago. They need to keep this Brock, make him a tweener like Stone Cold was, ??????, Profit.

Brock is saying what Punk said last summer, and what Rock comically said in early 2012

Grymm

Banned
If someone would have told me all those years ago that Albert would return one day as a weeaboo channeling Muta and Hakushi I'd have laughed at the idea.

If they told me that today I'd still laugh.

Top Bottom