• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

I wish there was a live cam backstage with Vince.

"HE'S THE GREAT WHITE DAMNIT, HE WORKS OUT WITH MY SON IN LAW, HOW DARE YOU BOO HIM YOU SONS OF BITCHES!"

Would actually pay for that each week....

lol @ MGK booing himself, i like people who can laugh at themselves.

is the WWE really that desperate to not air any WM footage on RAW? Really? Like if you would have just showed that clip would people have not bought the replay/DVD?

Brinbe

So, that's how all the faces must win now. Kicks outta nowhere!

and lol, Kofi getting the mild reception. Love this crowd.

Kinda sad, all the great champions from this summer/fall are gone. From that pic, only Punk/Beth are left

ElRenoRaven

Oh god. They're saying he's specifically going to call out the Rock. Please don't let them repeat this year and have him challenge Rock for next WM. That would be the worst move possible.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So the smarks hate Kofi now? Pretty much any face I guess? I always thought Kofi was a pretty good performer, sloppy at times, but fun to watch

Linkhero1

Oh god. They're saying he's specifically going to call out the Rock. Please don't let them repeat this year and have him challenge Rock for next WM. That would be the worst move possible.

This so much. I can see Cena going for the title though and then The Rock going for him because of the title =/

This music is LOL
It fits so well with the Game Over gif.
T1hDM.gif

UberTag

So the smarks hate Kofi now? Pretty much any face I guess? I always thought Kofi was a pretty good performer, sloppy at times, but fun to watch
The crowd cheered for CM Punk and booed Y2J.
They just like Cody more than Kofi because... well, he has a personality.

ElRenoRaven

This so much. I can see Cena going for the title though and then The Rock going for him because of the title =/

See now that I could deal with and it could work. But just to straight up end up repeating this year with him calling Rock out for next WM would just be so awful. I also don't think it would have the impact doing it the first time did.

Top Bottom