• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

UberTag

Why?

Seriously screw this company if they don't even allow their FANS who PAY to see the show have fun and react to matches. Getting a crowd this hot is what they should be aiming for, not trying to stop.
Vince doesn't like it when he can't control the reaction his show generates. He's a control freak. How dare anyone defy him.
Whether it's Dwayne, Zack Ryder, Daniel Bryan, wrestling audiences, US Congress, the media... anyone!

Vince should just add everyone in this crowd to the company payroll and have them present at every show. They are the real stars tonight.

Heel

You think they sent Booker T out with that stupid stip because they're changing it on the fly to have Cena lose and pop the smark crowd?

Believe.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Vince is currently backstage in the fetal position.

iih8N7adzXDOE.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I heard, but no way the rewrites could be this awesome......could it?

here's what I THINK happened

the folks at creative actually got to make some decisions without Vince countermanding their good ideas because there wasn't time

but now we're into the second half of the show and Vince has had time to react, so we're starting to get the dumb stuff (random select tag matches, boring orton vs sheamus matches)

of course the crowd gives no shits

Top Bottom