• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Damn, looks like everybody is having so much fun there.

JBL saying this is the best crowd he's been in front of is saying something. I hope other crowds learn that this is what wrestling can be like.

Alucard

Banned
Dixie Carter ‏@TNADixie 1m

Big X Division news. Chris @ProjectSabin returning to#ImpactLIVE this month. He text me tonight saying he is "So Ready". Me too!!!

Really, because I have One Night Stand on DVD and the crowd was silent.

Fucking Vince

I think you should be blaming Metallica's outrageous licensing fees for that more than Vince. He reportedly had to pay $1,000,000 just to use the song once on the live PPV.

Maddox on the app confirming that Raw was better than Mania

AND you can still hear the chants muffled backstage during the Striker interview

Ithil

No Punk or Cesaro on the show is unfortunate. They did the "sorry you weren't on the card" match with 3MB, Ryder, Truth and Santino, but not a single thing for Cesaro.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
This match would have Been a great filler match between Taker/Funk and HHH/Bork.

Punk should interfere in the Main Event. Of course he won't. But man, that would be a great way to end the night.

sumo390

If this crowd can maintain a "Fuck You Cena" chant from the moment he comes out until the end of Raw they deserve Wrestler of the Year.

Alucard

Banned
This might be the greatest night of TV wrestling ever. This is what it's supposed to be like. This is what wrestling is supposed to be. Just pure, unadulterated fun.

Top Bottom