• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
No, Fandango brings in Emma.

No.

Jericho steals the blonde dancer, there's some feuding between Fandango and his dancer and Jericho and his dancer.

Then the original dancer gets embarrassed somehow (blondie throws some shit on her or Fandango snaps at her or whatever), and she quits right before Fandango's match one night. Desperate, Fandango runs over to the divas locker room and says he needs a trained dancer to accompany him.

SUDDENLY, EMMA

Oh hey, Kaitlyn!

celeste_bonin_feet_3_by_jason9800player2-d5vi0fg.jpg

Sharp feet, would not smang.

Ultratech

No.

Jericho steals the blonde dancer, there's some feuding between Fandango and his dancer and Jericho and his dancer.

Then the original dancer gets embarrassed somehow (blondie throws some shit on her or Fandango snaps at her or whatever), and she quits right before Fandango's match one night. Desperate, Fandango runs over to the divas locker room and says he needs a trained dancer to accompany him.

SUDDENLY, EMMA

Makes so much sense, it'll never happen. :(

But it'd be so good.

Ithil

Thanks a bunch, Bryan Alveraz, now I can't stop watching Ryback's mouth when he talks. He's right, Ryback really does enunciate like a madman.

Ozone

No.

SUDDENLY, EMMA
I'M IN.

Top Bottom