• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

This is a taped segment, friend.
tumblr_njwdhnQsuO1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Toki767

Is it too farfetched of me to say that Roman is getting better on the mic?

Getting better, but he's still saying some cringe-worthy stuff. Feel like it might be in the delivery rather than content though.

It's not an ambush if Reigns invited Big Show down there Cole.

Big Show. Somehow booed over Reigns. Nice.

Roman is legit better though. Having been put through his paces by getting humiliated at WM I really don't mind what happens to him in the future anymore. Just needed to be seriously humbled once. He'll be Champion within the next year and as long as they don't have him actually beat Brock one-on-one I'm okay with whatever.

Woah, nice spot on the cab.
It was either that or Kane. Take your pick!
Kane's been getting teased as a tweener so I don't know if they'd use him for Reigns any more.

At all the NXT house shows I've been to (one to two shows monthly since December), I would say at least half the crowd is families.

That's damn good to know. I'm sure Hunter is damn happy about that too, get a good age range going and you can have some nice variety to franchise.

How long are the house shows? No way my son would sit at an event for more than 2 hours lol.

In there mind they think that BNB will be cheered over Bryan so thats why they probably didnt do it. Plus it seems they are going with the idea that Smackdown is the Bryan show like how he wants it.

But that's a good thing no? Crowd likes both BnB and Bryan. No reason why the IC title feud couldn't have been started here.

And I disagree, since Smackdown has constantly been getting 6 man matches, and it's obviously not as canon as Raw

Besides, why is bryan the only "smackdown" guy? It just makes it seem like he's the "not on raw" guy

I dont know, it just seems dumb after the hype that the IC and US title was getting more focus. Cena of course gets to showcase the U.S title on Raw, but it just seems like a Cena focus. Once he loses that title, I expect it to mean nothing again

Pizoxuat

Every time I see Corporate Kane come out to make matches and talk business, I remember that this is what Bray Wyatt kidnapped and brainwashed him for. This is the payoff. It was really nice of Bray to give Steph someone to run the show while she's on vacation, really thoughtful.

Top Bottom