• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

So the IC title is supposed to be highly elevated...but Bryan hasn't done much and BnB is put into a match against Cena...

We got two weeks until E.R

Next week is the only real week to build this feud...and it probably wont really do much

I.C title for pre show?

16BitNova

It's more like I hate what WWE creative has done to Bray Wyatt.
What I see them doing is saving him for a different time, not too far from now. He will become a dominant force. But, if he always wins, people will get tired of him too. He's going through his struggle period right now, building him so that when he starts winning a lot, everyone will be like yeah! Finally!

MC Safety

I'm all for Naomi over Paige, too.

The battle royale was horrible. Not only was it horrible, the Bellas made it worse by talking over the whole thing. Even when Booker T reminded them there was a match going on, they were unable to shut up.

It's time for some callups from NXT. Putting Rosa Mendes anywhere near a ring just highlights how bad women's wrestling is in the WWE. I guess Eve was busy getting her hair done or something.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
I'm late for the same pathetic Cena promo pandering for the cheapest pops possible.

somedevil

For creative to let him win an important feud.

No, Ambrose wasn't important

Who decides what feuds are important? He won that one and the one with Jericho.

So the IC title is supposed to be highly elevated...but Bryan hasn't done much and BnB is put into a match against Cena...

We got two weeks until E.R

Next week is the only real week to build this feud...and it probably wont really do much

I.C title for pre show?

Bryan does more on Smackdown and right now he might be banged up a bit. Since his match with Sheamus he just been doing 6 man tags where he comes in for the hot tag and wins and thats it.

There is Bray Wyatt hate now too? The man is confident on the mic and has great in ring work, what more do you want?

His promos work far better when there's a clear target of them.

And honestly, he needs to, you know, win a feud. He has never come out looking stronger - and it probably doesn't help that part of his character doesn't seem to care, so why should I? It's the same as Cena, in that regard.

At this point, he's talked a big game and has nothing to show for it. And without that, I find myself not really caring about Bray, even though I thought his character was something refreshing when he first debuted.

16BitNova

His promos work far better when there's a clear target of them.

And honestly, he needs to, you know, win a feud. He has never come out looking stronger - and it probably doesn't help that part of his character doesn't seem to care, so why should I? It's the same as Cena, in that regard.

At this point, he's talked a big game and has nothing to show for it. And without that, I find myself not really caring about Bray, even though I thought his character was something refreshing when he first debuted.

I do agree he has been getting buried for a while. But, that is going to make his push just that much more satisfying. I always assume creative makes long term plans for these guys and they don't want to just give it all to them at once.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
"WrestleMania should be in London guys, London!"
"WWE loves London!"
"This London crowd doesn't want to hear me talk in London they want to see me wrestle in London London!"

John Cena has cheap pop marks all over his face.

I do agree he has been getting buried for a while. But, that is going to make his push just that much more satisfying. I always assume creative makes long term plans for these guys and they don't want to just give it all to them at once.

You have assumed wrong. Bray only recently looked strong for the Rumble and following months because of the WM match with the Undertaker.

Who decides what feuds are important? He won that one and the one with Jericho.

Bryan does more on Smackdown and right now he might be banged up a bit. Since his match with Sheamus he just been doing 6 man tags where he comes in for the hot tag and wins and thats it.

It feels like he's just been forgotten. Sheamus attacks him. Then targets Ziggler, when Ziggler was giving off heel vibes. BnB wants his rematch, but doesn't do anything to interact with Bryan.

Smackdown doesn't really matter, and we just keep getting 6 man matches that dilute the feuds

Like, why wouldnt Bryan and BnB have a segment tonight? The crowd was hot, and the crowd would have been into both of them

somedevil

It feels like he's just been forgotten. Sheamus attacks him. Then targets Ziggler. BnB wants his rematch, but doesn't do anything to interact with Bryan.

Smackdown doesn't really matter, and we just keep getting 6 man matches that dilute the feuds

Like, why wouldnt Bryan and BnB have a segment tonight? The crowd was hot, and the crowd would have been into both of them

In there mind they think that BNB will be cheered over Bryan so thats why they probably didnt do it. Plus it seems they are going with the idea that Smackdown is the Bryan show like how he wants it.

Top Bottom