• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Fox318

The YET-TAH Kick.

They're all heels. This is secretly WCW.

PYkVxiV.gif

Didn't they pretty much revel that they view the women as manipulative bitches or objects in mens wrestling feuds?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, that crowd reaction was the best part of the PPV so far. Sounded like Mr. Belding just told Zack to go to his office. OhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHhhhhh!

I look forward to some of them depending on the divas, like any other match.

That match was a hell of a lot fucking better than Rusev/Cena

It actually was. But part of that is the fact that the "touch four corners" bullrope matches have always sucked.

But dang, I'm pretty much sold on Nikki Bella now. The Alabama Slam, the Facebuster over the knee, the Rack Attack...that's a pretty damn good repertoire of moves to force me to like you.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It actually was. But part of that is the fact that the "touch four corners" bullrope matches have always sucked.

But dang, I'm pretty much sold on Nikki Bella now. The Alabama Slam, the Facebuster over the knee, the Rack Attack...that's a pretty damn good repertoire of moves to force me to like you.

She's got some FANTASTIC elbows and other strikes too. She's the total package.

Well yeah gimmick matches are shit, but I even liked the divas match more than Ambrose/Harper. That match was just entertaining for the fact that they drove away and came back. Nikki Bella has become SO much better over the last couple of years. So has Brie. And Naomi is pretty solid most of the time, other than a dumb finisher.... that I would love to take.

Top Bottom