• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait to see Reigns win with a spear and super man punch.

Fox318

No way does this match deserve this super long video

But reigns has the look!

just look at him

6V6rjFQ.jpg

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I would love to see Brock come out just to destroy both of these wastes of time.

She's got some FANTASTIC elbows and other strikes too. She's the total package.

It's pretty crazy that "The Bella Twin that can't wrestle" a few years ago who got a huge boob job, and hooked up with Cena, has become pretty much the best Diva, while "The Bella Twin that can wrestle" a few years ago who didn't get the huge boob job and married one of the best technical wrestlers in my lifetime has done nothing to progress.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's pretty crazy that "The Bella Twin that can't wrestle" a few years ago who got a huge boob job, and hooked up with Cena, has become pretty much the best Diva, while "The Bella Twin that can wrestle" a few years ago who didn't get the huge boob job and married one of the best technical wrestlers in my lifetime has done nothing to progress.

It's almost as if looks don't have any bearing on wrestling skill and desire to improve. Pretty dope.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, I heard Big Show is a giant.

Edit: God damn it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Big Show is dreadful. He can't even let a fake punch get within a foot of his head.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

She's also nowhere near as bad as she once was. They used to be Eva Marie tier and now both of them can wrestle, just one is a hell of a lot better at it. They absolutely need to be heels though as neither one can cut a face promo or work a face style to save their lives.

Naomi is another interesting case. She has moments of brilliance but has never really put on a great match, but since Give Divas a Chance has been (slowly) working (so far) we might get to see her shine. Glad she got some new music, those boots rock, now all she needs is a new finisher. Rear View would make a great set up move.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, but you'd figure just being around Daniel Bryan 24/7 would help. It helped pretty much everyone he ever rode with back in the indy days.

Cena's tireless work ethic overcame Bryan's milquetoast approach to things, perhaps.

Top Bottom