• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

UberTag

Heath's new look is odd. Don't think it suits him.

heathslater_bio_20150422.png

Now if anyone believes the WWE polls aren't rigged, watch and see.

They don't need to be rigged. Either all the options are practically the same (No holds barred, Street Fight, No DQ) or it's blatantly obvious what fans are going to vote for.

Triple threat will win by a land slide because the average WWE fan will want to stack the odds against Rollins.

I feel like "I wanna get rid of all spiders" is like new levels of minstrel show - not just the thieving black cartoon character he was shown to be leading up to WM, but a FRIGHTENED one, to boot.

Toki767

KOTR finals tomorrow is clearly going to Barrett vs Neville with Barrett getting his win back, and then continuing to job for the rest of his career.

I don't see Barrett losing to R-Truth. Well, I can, but moreso i don't see R-Truth making it to the finals. But if Neville makes it, are they gonna have Neville go over Barrett twice? I can see Ambrose going over him though.

I'm overthinking this, Barrett isn't winning

I feel like "I wanna get rid of all spiders" is like new levels of minstrel show - not just the thieving black cartoon character he was shown to be leading up to WM, but a FRIGHTENED one, to boot.
I think you're reading too much into this. Everything about Truth is FnP. His pre-WM stuff was great and it brought some good humor to the show.

Toki767

I don't see Barrett losing to R-Truth. Well, I can, but moreso i don't see R-Truth making it to the finals. But if Neville makes it, are they gonna have Neville go over Barrett twice? I can see Ambrose going over him though.

He's winning. It's everything after tomorrow that he isn't winning. They're probably going to replace the KOTR winner with being the IC title while Bryan is out lol

Ambrose is a lock.

I just am disappointed that Harper is going to lose to Neville.

Top Bottom