• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

KissVibes

Banned
I'M AMAZING
I'M AMAAAAZING
BEAT YOU WITH A ROLL UP
AMAAAAAAZING
I HIT YOU WITH MY ASS
I'M AMAAAAAZING

i just googled and wtf Hornswoggle took a shot at him like last month too

Apparently he went on some rant when a fan came up to him, Ziggler, and Barrett asking for a picture with the Ziggler and Barrett but not him. He sounds like the biggest fucking baby.

/woo/ frequently has threads for his tweets and they're all shitty whiny bullshit. Taking shots at Colt, wrestling fans, getting pissed at people for asking him questions, and using wrestling terms at him.

Even harmless shit like "What's your favorite gimmick, Cody?" gets "I HATE THE WORD GIMMICK. STUPID INTERNET WRESTLING FAN" at a teen girl that thinks the world of him.

I like Cody as a wrestler and thinks he has all the tools to main-event, but he seems like a POS in real life. Not at all humble.

Fox318

If Naomi can't end racism, I don't know what can.

FHVTkOg.jpg

I'M AMAZING.
I'M AMAAAAZING
BEAT YOU WITH A ROLL UP
AMAAAAAAZING

Apparently he went on some rant when a fan came up to him, Ziggler, and Barrett asking for a picture with the Ziggler and Barrett but not him. He sounds like the biggest fucking baby.

/woo/ frequently has threads for his tweets and they're all shitty whiny bullshit. Taking shots at Colt, wrestling fans, getting pissed at people for asking him questions, and using wrestling terms at him.

Even harmless shit like "What's your favorite gimmick, Cody?" gets "I HATE THE WORD GIMMICK. STUPID INTERNET WRESTLING FAN" at a teen girl that thinks the world of him.

I like Cody as a wrestler and thinks he has all the tools to main-event, but he seems like a POS in real life. Not at all humble.
Yeah but his wife is super fucking hot, so he wins.

aw, man

now i get your post about Cody hating smark terms from a few days ago though, i didn't even know he had a personal acct

TraBuch

Banned
I don't like Dean Ambrose as a wrestler. At all. Everything he does looks so weak, nothing he does look like it hurts. It's like he's slap boxing. His middle rope clothesline thing is also terrible.

KissVibes

Banned
Ambrose needs to stop doing the rebound lariat. I've said it before but goddamn. It was stupid and hokey when Nigel did it, but at least it looked fucking painful when it hit. Ambrose barely looks like he is hitting anyone.

Top Bottom