• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Sou Da

It is nice to have confirmation that the polls are 100% rigged though, makes the 15% for a Reigns solo match over Randy's 7% even funnier.

strobogo

Banned
mCHPOZT.gif

Hellz yeah mothafuckaaaaaaaaas it's time to party with JEEEEZUS fuck Mother fuckers...I'm gettin' naked for you...so you mother fuckers can look in my ASSHOLE and see if you find any SIN! Stupid bitch!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
It's available on demand if you go into the Originals section. They probably didn't want to broadcast it on the main network feed.

If you want to see the Springer thing (32 mins), and if you have the network, its here.

Ohhhh. So that's why they were specifying that it was "on demand". Makes sense, but still, sorta weird. I get the logic behind it, I guess. Don't want the kids turning the Network on and seeing Trips fucking a mannequin or something.

JBL said something about how Neville could be the first high-flying King. Booker said "Owen Hart was certainly a high-flyer, but Owen didn't defy gravity like Neville!"

And there was some mega ass awkward silence after.
That doesn't seem that bad. No clue why people are getting upset, but then again, it is Twitter.

Because he said Owen Hart, a man who died in a fall, couldn't defy gravity. I'm sure Booker wasn't trying to be offensive, but it was a comment in very bad taste.
Yeah, I know how Owen died, but it sounded like he was talking about Owen's in-ring highflying ability. Poor choice of words? Yes.

I watched one night stand 05 and 06 instead of raw tonight. Never saw much of this super crazy fellow but u like him a lot. Some pretty great matches both years.

Top Bottom