• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

jred2k

Have they already sent part of the roster over to Europe? Seems weird that they have three people pulling double duty tonight.

dream

The only thing I don't like about Roman is how he does the cocking motion to, I guess, load his fist for the Superman Punch. It's not a firearm. It's your wrist and hand. You don't need to pull back as if it were the chamber of a Sig Sauer P229. You can just punch.

The only thing I don't like about Roman is how he does the cocking motion to, I guess, load his fist for the Superman Punch. It's not a firearm. It's your wrist and hand. You don't need to pull back as if it were the chamber of a Sig Sauer P229. You can just punch.
It's for the kids. Imagine 8 year old dream watching Raw. You'd be running around the room doing the fist cock like Roman. That's why he does it. That's why he has a move called the Superman punch.

Get out of my office? Does Kane work in the Twin Peaks Red Room?

Red-Room.jpg

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

its a part of his gimmick ffs

like when rey would shout to God or whomever to let him know he was about to hit a 619

you people really dog on reigns for absolutely anything

GunBR

This reception Reigns is getting must be killing some of you.
They should give the title match to Orton (or even Ryback) and let Roman do this shitty matches against Kane and Big Show for a little more time, people will start to hate him less

NastyBook

This reception Reigns is getting must be killing some of you.
Not at all. I think he's getting better, and I'm still buggin over that interview he had with Paul Heyman and that fire ass cougar where he was charismatic as fuck.

That spear was just fucking terrible, though.
Damn Ice Cold
I just imagined him saying "catch me" as he toss himself gently in Big Show's direction.

dream

its a part of his gimmick ffs

like when rey would shout to God or whomever to let him know he was about to hit a 619

you people really dog on reigns for absolutely anything

Roman Reigns is my second favorite wrestler, right behind RKO...

And I don't appreciate the Islamophobic "you people."

It's for the kids. Imagine 8 year old dream watching Raw. You'd be running around the room doing the fist cock like Roman. That's why he does it. That's why he has a move called the Superman punch.
Same as HBK tuning it up or john cenas you can't see me . Kids eat it up

strobogo

Banned

yCG1HJk.gif

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Roman Reigns is my second favorite wrestler, right behind RKO...

And I don't appreciate the Islamophobic "you people."
pipe down

if he's your second favourite wrestler then you'll know why he does stuff like that, the same as Orton slithering around etc

GunBR

I lost the first two hours, Heyman don't show up tonight?
I understand that Lesnar will be out off TV for some weeks (maybe over 1-2 months), but they should put Heyman complaining or entering with other fighter

Roman doesn't get upset about facing Show every week. If I was him I would bark about putting me in some better matches with younger talent. That would be a good way build him up not this bullshit

Yeah I don't think this is fair on Roman, would prefer to see him ply his trade in the US belt campaign against Stardust and maybe some friendly bouts against Ambrose.

Top Bottom