• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Brinbe

IS THAT A TRIPLE H SHOVEL SIGN/PENIS!?
TadkV.gif

dream

Why are the weirdo ot marks posting about monday night raw supershow in the wrestlemania ot thread? fucking weirdos. this is why sunflower and everyone else shouldn't ever make threads about wrestling in the ot ever.

Why are the weirdo ot marks posting about monday night raw supershow in the wrestlemania ot thread? fucking weirdos. this is why sunflower and everyone else shouldn't ever make threads about wrestling in the ot ever.

The OT crowd are insufferable. And they'll be gone until next year after tonight anyways.

zomaha

i thought it felt mighty empty in here tonight...

dream

I remember one time one of you weirdos made an OT thread about TNA Victory Road or something and I was just like god they must be so lonely

strobogo

Banned
The OT crowd are insufferable. And they'll be gone until next year after tonight anyways.

You mean the marks who think Taker is a pussy because he got a concussion from bumps that weren't even stiff, or that Taker losing had to be a mistake, or that Bork is a Kidman wanna be and the roster is the worst it has ever been?

Top Bottom