• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

strobogo

Banned
There is only one other moment that I've seen where the crowd was as legit shook as Taker losing: The night Bruno lost the title to Ivan Koloff.

Downhome

Sitting here watching the pre-show, I realize that when they recap the PPVs they are totally free to show the entire clips, unedited, no still shots, nothing like that now.

Sitting here watching the pre-show, I realize that when they recap the PPVs they are totally free to show the entire clips, unedited, no still shots, nothing like that now.

The days of watching Livewire on a Saturday and getting stills of Austin doing all that crazy stuff... I liked it! I couldn't wait to go around to my friends on the Monday Evening to watch it, as his parents would tape it for us each month. Good times!

ydsf40J.png
LOOK AT THAT FACE HAHA YES!

Jackson50

I'm still nonplussed at the Undertaker's loss. And tonight's Raw should be spectacular. Also, for those who've followed consistently, when did the post-WM Raw become an event? I don't remember it being as monumental during the Attitude Era.

Vylash

I'm still nonplussed at the Undertaker's loss. And tonight's Raw should be spectacular. Also, for those who've followed consistently, when did the post-WM Raw become an event? I don't remember it being as monumental during the Attitude Era.

2 years ago was when it really became a thing, and last year was even better

Downhome

They are going on and on about the night after WM being a huge deal. More than they ever have. Sting is totally debuting tonight, or something huge like that.

I wouldn't be shocked if Taker comes out, is about to retire, then Sting comes out to "prevent" it.

Whatever they do, I can't wait.

Last year was the most noticeable, and this will be the first year they've hyped it up as a 'thing'.

I'd say the past couple of Manias only because Raw ended up being better than the show itself.

Now that they're building it up as an event it makes me worried that they're going to fuck it up. Especially when Mania was pretty good this year.

strobogo

Banned

I felt like the Raw after any PPVs were always really important shows as a kid. Especially Mania. But the last 3-4 years have had the fans taking over the show and its been awesome. Alex Riley is too fucking handsy. Dude always touches whoever is next to him.

Big One

Banned
I'd say the past couple of Manias only because Raw ended up being better than the show itself.

Now that they're building it up as an event it makes me worried that they're going to fuck it up. Especially when Mania was pretty good this year.
This is true but this crowd is pretty much promised to be crazy so that should be entertaining. Plus they'r egoing to set up for the next yearly run tonight so it's a start of a new year in WWE.

Oh, hey, there's a random Dragon Gate show on iPPV in about 9 hours;

http://www.ustream.tv/dragongate - $15

Uhaa vs YAMATO and a crazy four-way 12 man tag;

Monster Express (Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa & Shingo Takagi) vs. Mad Blankey (Naruki Doi, BxB Hulk & Cyber Kong) vs. Jimmyz (Jimmy Kanda, Jimmy Kagetora & Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin) vs. Millenials (T-Hawk, Eita & Flamita)

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
What are the chances that the Steiner Bros, Vader, or Luger ever get inducted into the Hall of Fame?

Top Bottom