• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Ithil

Bryan has never REALLY beaten Cena so it doesn't matter.

bomayeeeeesh5e06.gif

Uhhhh

Any idea on the Shield match? Kane and the Ascension? I hate Kane but would to see the Ascension move up. Wish victor still wore the contacts though.

Bryan has never beaten Cena clean according to Cena himself.

Cena wasn't 100% and really beat himself because he wrestled badly hurt. It didn't REALLY count as a win.

Get yourself the WWE Network and watch the Raw after Summerslam and tell me Cena didn't say he was beat clean.

He totally said his elbow played nothing into the match and was at his best.

krae_man

It's a shame Bryan is stuck using that shitty finisher since Cena refuses to tap ever again.

It's almost as bad as WWE creating a submission only PPV that required Cena learn a submission move that we're not suck with him using till the end of time.

Cena had no business winning at Wrestlemania. Feud had more places to go if he just took the pin.

or if they made him crack and had cena get DQ'd. had the other two beat down cena, clear the ring and pick up bray after being beaten with a chair or something. having bray laughing as he gets carried out.

they should have just ended this feud after mania and started a new one with the wyatt family. feed them rvd or something.

Showaddy

Wyatt's getting the same shitty treatment Cena's given every other monster he's wrecked, just his godlike mic skills are saving him for now.

That Cena promo was everything terrible about Cena in a nice 5 minute package.. The corny jokes, then the awful bland serious side, all sandwiched in a complete non-character....Just awful. Completely outclassed by Bray Wyatt who's out there with no one to hit the ball back to him.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I meant their careers. Cena is a career killer man lol.

its still not going to faze them, Bray works too well with too many other guys on the roster, he doesn't need the feud with Cena. Sure, it would be great if we could get Raven/Tommy Dreamer out of this, but Cena can't carry his end.

And Bham did fin, you have to remember that not all towns are smark towns. They responded pretty well to both sides. You kids were spoiled by the post WM crowd last week.

Sblargh

Banned
Bray has such a good grasp of his character. If he ends up buried by photoshop Cena it will be such a big loss.
He's surviving now on mic skills alone.

The fuck? Rock in his prime was fucking hilarious.

That's like saying "Eddie Murphy in his prime made great movies" as if that excuses the last half of his career producing shit like I-Spy and Showtime.

The Rock's last two runs produced some of the worst "comedy" of all time. You can't ignore that just because you've got the nostalgia glasses on.

Top Bottom