• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

cenabow2.jpg

He totally hit that elbow!

Fuck dude, let's just squash this. Just like how Wyatt's getting squashed by Cena.

That Cena promo was everything terrible about Cena in a nice 5 minute package.. The corny jokes, then the awful bland serious side, all sandwiched in a complete non-character....Just awful. Completely outclassed by Bray Wyatt who's out there with noone to hit the ball back to him.
naw cena has been worse. I recall promos where he made doodoo jokes and whatnot. But yeah it was terrible.

ALSO LAYLWALAWALLAYAOLALALALAYLAAAa

Ithil

Cena was hurt. Didn't count. Cena beat Cena.

Yes, I'm sure his elbow really would have helped his head getting knee'd. You're the only one making up this "it wasn't clean!" when WWE went out of their way to make it as clean as humanly possible, given the circumstances they were in.

Carnby

That's like saying "Eddie Murphy in his prime made great movies" as if that excuses the last half of his career producing shit like I-Spy and Showtime.

The Rock's last two runs produced some of the worst "comedy" of all time. You can't ignore that just because you've got the nostalgia glasses on.

The Rock throwing Cena merch off a bridge was hilarious imo.

NastyBook

That's like saying "Eddie Murphy in his prime made great movies" as if that excuses the last half of his career producing shit like I-Spy and Showtime.

The Rock's last two runs produced some of the worst "comedy" of all time. You can't ignore that just because you've got the nostalgia glasses on.
lol yes I can.

If Bryan had used his arm targetting submission move, you might have a point. But he literally debuted a new finisher specifically to avoid that excuse so that it would be clean, so...

Don't even bother. It just won't get through to them. Typical Christian fan.

Emma's first pin :( it begins

Sephzilla

And yet he was still funnier than Cena wishes he could be

Showtime is great. The hell are you talking about?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

And the Rock buried other wrestlers during his time as well. His treatment of Booker T was fucking embarrassing and borderline racist.

Top Bottom